Sunday, March 01, 2009

Sunday...relaxing & driving my bike

Hello everyone!

After a busy day yesterday, today we were able to take it easy. I have been working on our puzzle again this morning and near the afternoon, Joyce came back from fitness and helped out as well. I made the first picture after I had worked on it for about 45 minutes. So I made more progress today than the pictures show you. Maybe Joyce has a picture from before this morning. Will check and get back at ya later! But as said: here you can see my/our progress:

Photobucket Photobucket

When Joyce and George ate their lunch, Joyce and I decided to get our bikes and take them for a ride. Since I have to practice again and Joyce had only driven about 5 minutes on her new bike ever since she bought it... It was dry, 9 degrees Celsius and there was some wind. It was hard, especially when we were going in the wind, but we made a long ride. We were on our way for a little over an hour and since I forgot to reset my counter on my bike, my best guess is that we drove for about 15 till 18 kilometers. Joyce and I did find out that one of our computers isn't calibrated right: when we drive next to each other, she is going about 1 kilometer per hour faster than I am... So we'll have to get back to the store and let them check the settings... But it was nice to be able to ride again for such a long time *smile*.

Yesterday was a fun but busy day. In the afternoon I started getting a headache, due to several reasons. But in the end, all went quite well and we had a nice day. The dogs loved their walk in the "Hatertse Vennen". They ran, played, jumped, ran some more and had the best time. When we came back it was time for some lunch and a DVD. Joris choose to see Disney's "101 real dalmatians" (seeing there was a Jumper on the cover) but we all watched it more than he did! He played a lot with Chance and Jumper.

Photobucket Photobucket
Chance sat on Joris and he just played on, haha!

Even though Jumper is a sterilized female dog (wanted to write b*tch but that would seem very harch on her), she noticed that Chance was still in her heat (though it's almost over now, *yay*) and ste started to "ride" on Chance... So she got a time-out in Chance's bench.

Photobucket Photobucket
Playing time & time-out time

When I got some chips that I especially bought for Joris, he agreed to sit down and eat his "Nibbles". I used to stick them on my fingers when I was his age (still try to do so now, but my fingers became too big for most of the nibbles). Joyce thought him the trick and this is the result:

Photobucket Photobucket
That made him less busy and jumpy for a few minutes...

I made pasta for everyone and after dinner, Eva, Iwan, Joris & Jumper went home. I still had a headache, but I did have a nice day. Hopefully the others as well.

Since we finally hooked up our PS3 to the internet, Joyce and I checked out the songs available for downloading though the SingStar shop. We downloaded 20, which we easily paid for with our credit card. So we'll have some extra songs for next week *smiles*. We want to try out the option "pass along the microphone" before the 7th, so we know how it works when we're all going to play SingStar then. When we waited for the songs to be downloaded, we noticed that Joris forgot his Pirate-hat... So instead of Pirate Joris, we now have Pirate Chance:

Photobucket Photobucket
Arrrghhh mates! Pirate Chance is in da house!

I quickly called Eva to let her know the pirate hat was at our place. I hope Joris can appreciate the pictures, hihi!

Since I was told that Twitter and Facebook were fun, I joined both of them. Click the links to see my profiles there. Though my Twitter is also connected on my blog page.
Ow Steve send me a message that he got the cd's and DVD's! YEAH!!! Me happy that it all arrived OK! Owww now I want to see Rodney Carrington's DVD even more.... I have seen the parts that I've also blogged here a while ago... But after Steve's comment, I am even more curious to the whole deal! But still, f*cking happy that everything arrived @ his place in good "health" *winks*.

I now have the urge to play Wii Super Mario Kart! Haha, lemme check if I can get some others (George and/or Joyce) to play along....

Ta-ta for now everyone, I'll be back!
Cynni xxx

No comments: