Sunday, March 15, 2009

Finally together on the couch

I know I have posted some dog pictures already. But now they are with me on the couch and sleeping sooooo peacefully, again. What a life they have! Well as long as they stay on the blanket that is on the couch (without the blanket, no doggies allowed on the couch) then I am OK with it.

I guess they have to get their @$$es off when George and Joyce get back from fitness. I do know that I want to ride my bike for a while this afternoon. It might be a bit hard still, due to the wind. But I could use the exercise and it'd be nice to go out. It went well a few weeks back as well so... Hopefully Joyce would like to accompagny my, seeing I don't care to go out by myself. I still lack the confidence to go on a trip all alone on my bike.

Ah well, will pay more attention to episode 9 of the Dresden Files.

TTFN Cyn xxx

1 comment:

Ginnean said...

bless them, they're so cute! reminds me of our old dog.

have fun on your bike ride :)