Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ready @ the gym

Hello everyone!

Here I am again. I am waiting for George's arrival from the gym/shower to head home. I'd rather shower at home. Gives me a more comfy feeling. So I am hoping he won't be away for too long now, since then I'd have to hurry to be ready in time for dinner. And otherwise I'd have to shower after dinner before going to Chance's doggy class this evening.

But yeah! I am at the gym again. My physiotherapist Danielle told me what I was allowed to do so I got back. I need my old condition back, my old weight and I just love to exercise. That was one of the things that bugged me every time... Every time I was improving at the gym and my condition was improving...something went down the hill and I needed surgery again. Which meant all the work I've done and all that I've accomplished was lost yet again...

So seeing George had the afternoon off, I asked him to join me in going to the gym again. But since I did all I was allowed to do (and my body would let me), I was finished before he was. And as I just mentioned...he showers at the gym which I prefer to do at home. Which results in me waiting for him to arrive before we're able to go home. Of course I could walk home, but we came together so we should leave together as well. And I did not bring my keys so I just await him here, where I can sit and relax, instead of walking more than a kilometer *winks*. I think I did enough to exercise my body today and I don't want to overdo it.

There are many parents around here now, seeing the kids are learning to swim/swim better in the pool that's in the same building as the gym is.

I will send off this blog update and just hope that George will be out asap. Or at least very soon.

TTFN xxx Cynni

No comments: