Thursday, March 12, 2009

Getting ready 4 Bertolf & thinking things over

@ the livingroom couch

≈ watching Joyce play PS3 "Destroy all Humans"

¤ no sun at all... Wet, wet and it's wet...

 

Hello everyone!

 

We're waiting for George to come home. Then he can change his outfit and we'll be off to Nijmegen. First dinner at the Chinese and then on to Bertolf's gig after that.

 

Joyce is trying to finish a level of the PS3 game "Destroy all humans" for me. If that mission can't be completed, I will have to start all over again... Which means the 5 of the 6 missions will be lost then. That's one really irritating thing about this game: when you accept a mission, you will have to finish all that's part of it. You can't save the game and continue from that point on... Ah well, if she can't do it, then it only means I wil have to redo all those other things again when I wanna play this game again...

 

Joyce finally knows when the birthdays will be held. She is not sure if she has that day off so maybe she will take it off to go... I am still not excited about it all. But well... She has to do what suits her. But if she is cranky afterwards towards me in any way, be sure that I will not accept that! I have made my feelings and warnings very clear and easy to understand. It's her choice but I don't want to pull on the lose end in the end and end up with a cranky girlfriend... That wouldn't be fair in my opinion to me. If I hadn't made my feelings clear about it all, then it would be differently. Still, as said and written, I know it's her family. But that does not give her any right to piss me off afterwards...

 

Ow it's just bugging me so much. When she suggested to take a day of work, I could only think: why? If they wanna celebrate it on a working day, just because they have no school then, they should have thought about the risk of people not being able to come. And if George and I have that day off as well, I'm not sure about it yet, I wanted to visit an amusementpark in Germany. George and I just talked about it yesterday, seeing we thought she would be on that birthday on Saturday, so we could spend some quality time on Friday. But now... Buggery! I am still willing to go with only George if he wants to go on that day. Why should my idea for a fun filled day be ruined because of her family? That is not my idea of fun but I don't want to give them the pleasure of messing up my idea. So I will just discuss this with George soon. Maybe it'll just be the two of us going to the park then... Joyce and I visit the FedCon the first weekend of May together, so why wouldn't George and I be able to do something with just the two of us? It's really been a while...

 

Ah well, this is just me thinking aloud while typing this post. Hope you all thought as interesting or maybe not... Hihi... Whatever, right? =)

 

Have to get clothes ready for George so he can slip in when he arrives and we'll be ready to go asap!

 

Much love and many hugs!

TTFN Cyn xxx

 

 

No comments: