Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's *glitter* Thursday *glitter*

*this title is dedicated to Steve, who LOVES getting glitter messages on his MySpace profile, hihi*

Hello everyone!

Here I am again. I've been very busy creating some layouts for stuff for George's company. He needed some address labels and A4 pages with his logo and all on it. So I have been working on all that (seeing so far I've created everything for him, from his logo to his website... but the site is still not finished due to George not giving me the materials I need, sigh..). And I went to the Makro store with my mum today, after our visit in Kranenburg, for some envelopes and all for CVH-Klimaattechniek *smile*.

So George has kept me quite busy this week, but I don't mind. I know I am better at some of this stuff than he is and if I can help him out like this, no problem!

And since all this work had to be done at the PC, I've also been busy expanding my mafia wars family on Facebook... It's so addictive, unbelievable!

Tonight, I will accompany mum and George again and go swimming with them. Joyce got me a new bikini set and a lady swim shorts so I will try them out *smile*.

Tomorrow, I'll have to work from 8 till 13 and then it's weekend again! Saturday we need to go grocery shopping and we'll also drop off Chance, seeing we're going to Yvonne who will be celebrating her birthday. And we'll spend the night there, so Chance will stay with Brutus and my parents then.

TTFN everyone!
Cynni xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! Very funny title! ;)

Actually I don't mind the glitter messages if the person also writes something to go with it.

Wow! George HAS been keeping you busy these past few days. Very nice of you to help him, even if you got all dusty and looked like a chimney sweep in MARY POPPINS. ;)

I started to open a page at Facebook but found it unsafe because one has to give the world a full name. It reveals too much personal information for my liking. I had to immediately deactivate my account.

I hope that you have a good weekend!

*huuuuugs*
~Steve

©ynni said...

Heya Steve!

Well, there are many people on there using a fake last name so you don't have to give them all your "original" information actually. They do allow you to have a last name like "Mafiawars" or just go as a "Stevens" ;-) Hihi, Steve Stevens :P

Thanks for your comment dear! Many hugs and much love, Cynni xxx

Ginnean said...

aw steve hope you do join facebook! how about joing as Mr Steve Dazedoblivion?

Have a great weekend Cynni :)