Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rainy Saturday, more sunny Sunday

Saturday afternoon
@ my attic room
♪ no music, just the rain hitting on the attic window
* rain² (yes, SO MUCH of it!)

Hello everyone,

Here I am again. I am currently installing the "Spore™" game to my PC, to start a whole new game on there. I haven't played in ages on my laptop. And now I am adding a creepy & cute addition pack so I'll have tonz of new options when I start playing it on here. The weather sucks anyway, so what better way to spend your time playing a fun game?

Yes, I am still heavily addicted to "Mafia Wars" @ FaceBook.com as well. So no worries, I'll keep myself quite busy.

"How do I do that?", I can hear you asking it... Well, just read on then *smiles*.

On Thursday I've been to Kranenburg (Germany) again with my mum. Then we visited the Makro and AH and I brought her home, loaded their dachshund Brutus in my car and went home. Seeing my parents are in Greifenstein, Germany, now for a few days. So they asked if we could take care of Brutus so they would not have to worry about him when they wanted to go out and do some stuff. Chance always enjoys the company and attention so it was no problem at all.
That evening the three of us went to the gym. For me, it's really going better! I could walk for a longer period of time on the treadmill, with a higher speed and 5% hill. In the end, I went down the hill, back to 0% and then I walked at 6,2 km/hour for a while, which is a real improvement. In total I've spend 22 minutes on the treadmill (20 working out, 2 ending my program). Seeing it was the last thing to do that evening, I still found my legs to be willing to serve me quite well. I used all the machines that my therapist Danielle allowed me to do. Tomorrow morning (Sunday morning that is) well hit the gym again *smiles*. I can't wait, I just love working out!

On Friday I had to work from 7:30 till 13. All went quite OK and when I got home, George and I walked with the doggies (it was dry for a few moments, yeah!).

Sunday evening

The rest of the Friday was quite lazy. We ate, watched TV and well, that's about it.

On Saturday Joyce and I went grocery shopping in Cuijk. I got up first to feed the doggies. Then we went for groceries. After that, we brunched and then Joyce and I retreated to our PC's. I finally installed the "Spore™" game on my PC (we used to play it a lot on my laptop when I was living in the living room). And then I updated all the patches and installed the add-on extras. That afternoon Joyce and I started a new game and it was quite fun to play it again. I almost "forgot"how much fun it was. But now it's on my PC I am guessing I will play it more often.
I made dinner that Saturday evening and fed the doggies. After that we wanted to watch a DVD. The first one I popped in turned out to be quite boring (or I thought so, "Sin City" it's called). So I grabbed another DVD to watch that one instead. But not even Roald Dahl's "The Witches" could interest George. So he went to bed a bit earlier. Seeing we had an hour less to spend the upcoming night, due to the summer time change. Joyce and I watched the DVD and after that, we went to bed as well.

This morning I got up a bit before 8am and fed the doggies. Then we all grabbed our stuff and went to the gym.

I will post more about the Sunday later, probably tomorrow, when I also have some pictures to share that were made this day...

Much love & huggies,

TTFN Cyn xxx

No comments: