Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday evening

Photobucket

Hello my dear followers! I am back, once again, to "bore" you with stuff that keep me and my mind occupied. Thanks for tuning in and I hope you'll like the program!

Last weekend we spend at Yvonne's place. On Saturday, first Joyce and I went on our usual grocery shopping tour with my mum and we also brought Chance to my parents. When we got home, we cleaned up all the groceries, got a bit of a bite to eat, grabbed our stuff and went to Yvonne. We would be spending the night at her place so we could have a good celebration of her 29th birthday (which is really tomorrow).

We had a lot of fun, going out to dine at a Bear's restaurant and after that we went to see the movie "Watchmen". It was a really good dinner but we were almost too late for the movie because there was a huuuuge group ordering before we did. But thanks to the staff at the restaurant, Yvonne got sung to for her birthday, we all got kids fireworks in our ice creams and we did make it to the theater in time. The movie was really weird but in a way, I did like it. I am not sure if I was the only one, but it was just the way they put it together that made it interesting to me. When we got back at Yvonne's place, I was dead. I was really tired and we all decided to go to bed. George and Yvonne got up first and Joyce and I woke about an hour later or so. We got dressed and ate breakfast. We were watching the movie "V for Vendetta" when Yvonne's family started to arrive. We did finish the movie all together and shortly after, we went back to Nijmegen, to pick up Chance and then head on home.

When we got home I immediately started making dinner. And after dinner, Joyce and I got our bikes out once more. There was more wind than there was on Fridayevening, but nevertheless, we did drive for about 18 km or so (about 11 miles). I was very tired when we got home and Joyce and I decided to watch some Star Trek Deep Space Nine (5th season now) while George was watching some telly downstairs.

Work today went well. The therapy was a bit harder, due to Danielle using me as a guinea pig *winks*. There was a girl that is learning to become a physiotherapist and Danielle asked if I wanted to be an example for some learning moments. Well, no problem! Though it was very hard and I was happy when I finally got home.

I watched some telly and then I made dinner. Joyce was coming home later so George and I dined together. And now I am getting quite tired again and all I wanna do is lay on my bed and watch some DVD... Just relax...

TTFN everyone, thanks for your interest in me *smiles*.

Cynni xxx


PS. Steve, the glitters are especially for you *wink*

1 comment:

Ginnean said...

sounds like a good weekend :)

i'm guessing the picture was supposed to be of something glittery (?)

It's not showing right now but that might just be photobucket having a tantrum lol says something about violating the terms of use. ah well i will have a look again a bit later and see if its working