Sunday, March 15, 2009

On the couch

@ on the livingroom couch, Brutus on my lap
# no music, watching Joyce play PS3 "Destroy all Humans, path of the furon"
* no more sun, grey and getting darker

Hello everyone! Joyce and I rode our bikes again this afternoon. A bit over 11 kilometers. Not as much as the previous time, but there was more wind which made it a bit harder for me. And I need to get new biking gloves... My right fingers were tingling for about half an hour after we got back. The weather was, except for the wind, nice enough to enjoy the ride.

So I am making progress and I am doing my best (which is also in my own best interest). Now I will watch how Joyce abducts people and flies in her saucer while Brutus is sleeping on my lap.

TTNF! Thanks for reading this post @ Cynni's World! Hope you'll leave a (nice) comment, looking forward to reading them.

Cynni xxx

2 comments:

Ginnean said...

good thing you told us what game joyce was playing or i would be very worried what she doing kidnapping people and flying a spaceship lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweets!

Read all your blogs again and gosh you have been a busy girl last weekend :)

Great you had a good time shopping all together and doggie sitting and very great you had a nice tour on your bike :)

I have been quite busy last weekend hihi. A bit busy around home..with organizing some stuff and throwing away some things. And mum called me on saturday morning (which isn't so strange) but she had a question for me. From her former work they had a theatre evening with a stand up comedian/cabaret thingy and someone wasn't able to come last minute so her old boss asked if I wanted to join instead. So unexpected I was in a theatre on saturday evening listening to a guy trying to be funny hahaha. Well he was doing well and I had to laugh a few times real loud, but I do know some better comedians hihi..but I am not complaining it was a nice evening out and having fun :)

TTFN!

Steph xx