Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Headache... Sighs...

Hello everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around for a while (well, two days). But yesterday and today I was free from work. George had a project which he asked me to help him on and I did. It was quite interesting and fun to do. But it meant getting up around 6:15 and driving off around 7:00. Well, lucky for me, George did the driving so I could wake up some more on our way.

Yesterday was the dust day, haha! There were some filters that needed cleaning more than the others did... I had to clean all the filters on the units. But they hadn't been cleaned for about 1,5 years, so some were very dirty. And two of them gave me a dust shower! I even vacuumed myhair haha! Ah well, I got a lot of experience of it and it wasn't too bad to do.

Today was the waiting day. We ordered new filters and they were promised to arrive today. But the driver that had to bring all 3 packages only took 2... So they send another one after him..who arrived even earlier! But all in all, we were ready to place the filters around 15:45 and they arrived an hour later.

I just finished the papers of all the work I did. I had to take many (23) measurements of the units in both heating and cooling positions. And now I got all the numbers in an excel document so I am totally done! *yay* me!

But ever since we came home I got an irritating headache. So I will finish up this post, send it and then lie down in bed. I have to get up at 6:45 to be at work tomorrow at 8 so...

@ Steve: thanks so much for the lovely pictures! I did read your mail but I've been to busy putting all those measurements in the excel file to reply, so sorry 'bout that! But I do like the pictures a whole lot & I am proud of you! You did a good job, mate *winks*.

Sleep well everyone! TTFN,

Cynni xxx

2 comments:

Ginnean said...

hope you are feeling better now :)

Anonymous said...

Aw, sorry about your headache, Cynni. :'(

I had one today. No fun!