Tuesday, March 10, 2009

*happy dancing*

@ my attic room, behind my pc
All over the nations - Helloween (The Dark Ride album)
None to be seen, still raining

I am very happy! Today, I got the parcel Steve send to me! Yippie! It all arrived safe and sound, so that's very WOW! Thanks Steve for your efforts! I am converting the region 1 DVDs already so that I can watch them here ☺☺☺

I also received a parcel from Amazon.com, bringing me 4 more books to add to my collection. Now I only need more time to watch all the DVDs and read all the books...

These books just came in:
  • Christopher Golden & Tim Lebbon: Mind the gap (ISBN: 987-0-553-38469-7)
  • Christopher Golden: Soulless (ISBN: 987-1-4165-5135-5)
  • Anton Strout: Deader Still (recommended by Amber Benson)(ISBN: 987-0-441-01691-4)
  • T.A. Pratt : Spell Games(ISBN: 987-0-553-59136-1)
And Steve made me very happy with sending these items:
  • Repo! The genetic opera (DVD and CD) (Starring Anthony Stewart Head)
  • Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (DVD)
  • Deadly Justice (DVD) (Starring Amber Benson)
OK I think I did enough blogging for now. Thanks again Steve!!!! *hugs*

TTFN Cynni xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wohoooo we have another happy Cynni with her new goodies :)

Hope you have time enough to read and watch :)


xx Steph

©ynni said...

Hihi thanks Steph!

If you ever wish to view any of the DVDs or read any of the books: just lemme know :)

Anonymous said...

Heya Cynni!

Sorry for the delayed response: I read this a day ago, but I'm only answering now. I was and am so happy that the parcel arrived rather quickly and in one piece! :) :) I hope you enjoy your stuff! I'm enjoying the stuff you sent me a whole lot! :D

xxx Steve