Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's friggin' cold here

Hello everyone,

I am contacting you from the car now. My nose is trying to run away from me. And it's just my luck that Joyce has zero packs of Kleenex in here... In my car, I always make sure to have at least one package... But Joyce doens't have any and my nose could really use some... Sighs...

Been standing in the cold for almost an hour and it kept getting colder. How I long for Spring and Summer again!

I wanted to thank everyone for your kind and sweet comments! Both here on this blog as on my Photobucket! I really LOVE getting comments, especially the kind ones, so they all are really appreciated.

My fingers feel frozen and my upperlip raw and wet. Chance's class is almost over so I will send this update now.

Thanks for reading, commenting and most of all: for being my friends!

TTFN,
Cynni xx

2 comments:

Ginnean said...

"my nose is running away from me"
that made me laugh so much. made me think of when i was little and my grandad would pretend to steal my nose lol

Anonymous said...

My grandfather would say, "what's wrong with me?: my nose is RUNNING and my feet are SMELLING!" ;) Hihi.

Do bundle up and keep yourself nice and warm! Spring will be here soon and, looking back on days like this, you'll appreciate it even more! AH!! Lovely springtime. Do you have cuckoos there? ;)

Love and *hugs*
~Steve