Friday, March 13, 2009

Bertolf - finally 1 song uploaded to YouTube!

Hello everyone!

It took some hours for YouTube to finally upload one song by Bertolf called "Feel you"... I recorded it last night at his gig in Nijmegen. I want to write a bigger blog soon, including (hopefully) more of my vids and more pictures and all.... But well, thought I'd share this with you already.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

We were right in front of Bertolf and my right ear is still whistling because I was right in front of Bertolf's guitar Vox amplifier... Which kinda blew me away!

So here's the vid and of course a picture of Bertolf with Joyce and myself =)

*to be continued for sure!*



Photobucket
His hair dances =)

Photobucket
Me, Bertolf & Joyce
just after his gig...


TTFN dears!
Cyn xxx

No comments: