Monday, March 02, 2009

Irish Bar Bomb

I FINALLY know what an Irish Car Bomb is!

Ever since Amber Benson Twittered about going out and having Irish Car Bombs, I have been twitting her to WHAT the f*ck was in such a drink... (well, using more decent words than that). This morning (well, our morning) I decided to give it one more go... And I got Twitted back :) So now I finally know...

OK the definition of an Irish Car Bomb, according to Miss Benson, is:

amber_benson@SuperCynni Irish Car Bomb (or how my head exploded) One pint Guinness, 1/2 shot Bailey's and Jameson whiskey.

Thanks Amber for letting me know... Now I wanna taste one... Maybe she could mail me one *winks* haha!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhmm okay..just to let you know..I am soo NOT going to try that :P

The only thing of the three things mentioned I like and that is Baileys..and Baileys is too yummie to drink as a shot.

So I thought well..I will just warn you hihi..not trying out that Irish Car Bomb.

xxx Steph

Anonymous said...

hey when reading it again..hihi..I noticed that in the title of your blog you mention "Irish Bar Bomb" and in the rest you say "Irish Car Bomb" now that it sounds both logical hihi..I was wondering what is the correct one?

Not that I am trying it!..but it could be handy to know the exact name of that particular drink in case someone else tries it and is knocked out by it..at least we can say it was because of that drink hihi

©ynni said...

Thanks for your comments Steph!

The drink is an Irish Car Bomb, but because Amber Twittered about drinking it @ the bar... Well, that's why I made the title into Irish Bar Bomb :P Good that you noticed!

Will not try to mix them myself though... Want to drink them @ that bar haha!

Anonymous said...

Haha! That's great that you got an explanation from Amber about it. It sounds like a rather explosive mixture! ;)

Ginnean said...

ok so maybe a little random thinking on my part but i'm wondering do they call it an 'irish car bomb' in ireland or do they just call it a 'car bomb' in which case wouldn't that be kind of scary when you're walking home and you overhear a couple of people talking about how they are gonna go home and make car bombs....

Ginnean said...

PS very cool that you and amber are having a little chat on twitter lol