Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Working and not working

@ the livingroom couch
˜ no music, watching season 1 of The Sarah Conner Chronicles (Terminator)
* sun and when it's gone: lots of rain!

Hello my dear and humble followers!

I am laying on the couch watching TV (the DVD I mentioned above). Today I worked from 7:30 till 13. And I will probably have to work on two Sundays in April (the 5th and 26th) from 15 till 19. Seeing the store will be open on Sundays starting in April. Opening times will be from 16 till 19. But I will need to start an hour before opening time to have everything in order before the door opens to the customers. Seeing I am very occupied in the first two weekends of May, I opted these two days in April. I don't mind working on a Sunday (200% pay) as long as it's not every Sunday. I do like to have a social life as well. Ah well, I will see how things will go on from here. If all goes well I'll be able to start working some more hours in April anyway, when the rehabilitation is going smoothly and OK. I'll keep you all updated on this!

Tomorrow I'll be going shopping with my mum again, before they're heading to Greifenstein (Germany) for a weekend away. Brutus will be staying at our place then so my parents will not have to bother about him. And Chance will have a playmate as well. Normally mum goes swimming on Thursday evening with George, Joyce and me. But seeing mum wil be in Germany at that time, we're thinking about heading to the gym instead. I'd rather go to the gym, it's better for my fysical part *winks*.

Joyce will bring Chinese food along when she comes home *yay*. I just love Chinese food. Well, the parts that I like (seeing I am a hard one when it comes to liking food sorts) I really love! Hihi...

I will wrap this up for now TTFN my dear followers & friends!

Cynni xxx

No comments: