Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Doing the happy dance!

Whoohoo!!!

George and I just came back from some grocery shopping and we were just in time: there was a delivery guy at our door with an Amazon parcel. And I opened it and whoohoo: quick service from Amazon! Since shipping costs were too much for me to choose the quickest option, I chose for the snail mail one... And already I have my copy of Death's Daughter by Amber Benson!

Off to read now... Still happy dancing....

Ow and have to mug someone at "Mafia War" on Facebook... Have 3 members in my mob now, hihi...

Ta-ta for now!
Cynni xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!! Happy reading!!

Steph xx

©ynni said...

Thanks :)

If you're ever bored, take up a Facebook account and join me on Mafia Wars... It's extremely easy to play but oh so addictive...