Monday, March 09, 2009

Game Weekend was fun, part 2.

Hello everyone,

back as promised! Still had no time to edit more video's but I do have all the pictures uploaded to go with my story of how things all went. I left you at the time where some of us went to change into comfortable clothing after the 1 hour walk. So I will start at that point and go on!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PS3 Guitar Hero World Tour

The next game in line was the PS3 Guitar Hero World Tour. Three players can play together: drums, guitar and vocals. Yvonne started on the guitar, Steph on drums and Joyce as vocalist. And then we changed places so everyone who wanted, could take a shot at becoming a rock star!

Some more pictures (I do have some video's, will edit them as soon as I have the time and upload them to the blog!) of our World Tour.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


And we decided that it was Buzz! time again. Although I have to say, that we also all had a drink or two or even more (in Yvonne's case: all alcohol free though), so if we look dazed...we were. But we enjoyed it, that's for sure!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

After a while, first Ramona and then George went to bed.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Fun with the glowing Buzzer!

We kept on playing Buzz! until 3am and then we decided it was really time to go to bed. I was in bed around 3:30 am and already awake around 7:30. I went to the toilet and hoped to be able to sleep some more. When I was up again around 8:15 I decided it was better to get up, since my back was killing me. So I went out of bed and downstairs. Chance was very happy to see me, especially since it meant she was getting breakfast soon.

I read some more in my book and made myself some roasted bread and tea. Around 9:30 George came downstairs. He decided to give my new Wii game a shot to see if he liked it. It's called: Destroy all humans 3: Big Willy Unleashed. Yes, we just bought a newer version of this game for the PS3 as well. Since both Joyce and I liked it, I decided to buy the older version for the Wii as well. While we were still playing in turns, Yvonne and then Ramona came down as well. I played some "Cars" on the Wii and then everyone was ready for our brunch.

After brunch we decided to get our Wii "Dancing Stage Hottest Party" ready to use.

Photobucket




George brought Ramona to the train station and we continued doing what we did best: playing games! SingStar was up next!

Photobucket Photobucket

And while we all did our best to sing, Chance tried to escape it all by sleeping though it all...

Photobucket Photobucket

When the others were busy singing, I went upstairs to make some CD compilations with songs that were in our SingStar games. I made a CD for Yvonne, Kim and Steph. Only to find out today that one of the songs was wrongly ID-tagged so is the wrong one for the SingStar game... But the other 18 (I believe) songs are in the game...

When I came down, we decided to play Wii Mario Kart again. We all played together as a team and we even won! Well, once that is... But still, we did it!

And when people are busy concentrating on the screen, they make very funny faces for me to capture with my camera... *winks*

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

And again, while the others were still playing, I got the memory cards from both Kim and George and together with my own memory card, I made a DVD for the girls and myself with all the pictures and video's. When they were ready, the girls were ready to head home again.

The end of a very nice and fun filled weekend. I must admit I was very tied due to the last of any decent sleep in the last few weeks. So the rest of the afternoon I took it easy. I made pasta for us and after that, I went to bed early. Joyce went along and together we watched two episodes of the fourth "Star Trek Deep Space Nine" season. Joyce already met "Captain Sisko", "Odo" and "Nog" during Collectormania 11 and this May we're going to FedCon 18 in Bonn where we will meet "Major Kira", "Rom" and "Gul Dukat". So it would be nice of Joyce has seen all 7 seasons by then...

This was all about the Game Weekend! I hope you have enjoyed the show *smiles* and the pictures, video's and text as well, of course.

TTFN xxx Cynni

5 comments:

Muts said...

Hey Sweety,

When do we have the next Gameweekend. I really enjoyed it. Especially because I wasn't sick this time *wink*.

Love the video's you posted only the part where I am singing.... just skip it ;)

Love ya
xxx

Joyce

Anonymous said...

hiiiii

oh dear oh dear..seeing myself on that wii dance mat *shock*...really when you try to dance on that thing it looks like the little rythm feeling you have is gone completely hahahah

Mum enjoyed looking at the pictures and vids aswell :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetcakes!

Thanks for sharing all those good and fun times with us! It really looks like you all had a great weekend! I love all the pictures and videos. It really gives me a sense of what it was like - even the singing. The video ended on the Tina Turner song just when you were getting warmed up! Hehe. ;) Nice to see all the smiling faces. :)

©ynni said...

Thanks everyone for commenting. I am glad you all liked my post, especially Steph's mum *winks*.

Steph, just come over some more and we can practice the Dancing Stage together (I also suck at it, to put it like that, hihi)!

Steve, I am glad I could share this all with you :)

Ginnean said...

aw the videos and pics were so much fun! thanks for sharing them. i was lol at ramona on the dance mat - she looked like she was very suspicious of it lol