Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Some more happy news

After creating the post about our dear Andy, I'm up for some good and positive news. So well, here I go!

After dinner on Monday, George and I took our bikes for a spin. The weather was really lovely and after 17 km (a bit over 10 miles) we were home again.

Today I had to work from 8 till 13. All went well. George and I were supposed to go to the gym this afternoon. But he had some other chores he had to do, so we'll hit the gym tomorrow evening. Today, after we got back from all George's errands, we took our bikes to Boxmeer and back. The weather was really lovely again, so no jacket needed (though on the way back it would have been nice). After 24 km (15 miles) we were home again, just in time for the pizza's that Joyce had already ordered for us. Seeing my legs are pretty tired now, George and Joyce took Chance to her last doggy class. I really loved the drive on the bike in the sunshine and all, but with the wind and the work I had done today, it was just a bit too much for me.

So I am updating this blog with the sad Andy news and the more positive news about my bike rides.

Nothing more to post now though, so I'll leave it like it is now and I wish you all a very nice evening/morning/day/night (did I miss anything?).

TTFN Cynni xxx

No comments: