Friday, March 06, 2009

Almost weekend *smile*

Hello everyone!

I am back, once again, Nope, still did not finish my "Death's Daughter" book, have to read about 160 more pages... Today I did receive my region 1 DVD of Amber Benson's "Strictly Sexual" DVD. Have to covert it to be able to watch it, but that's no biggie!

Photobucket
This is a signed picture by Amber to me. The shot comes from the movie "Strictly Sexual".

I will also have to get everything ready here at home for our GameWeekend *smile*. Stephanie, Kim, Yvonne and Ramona are coming over for games and fun. And yes, I have my camera bettery fully charged, my 2 4GB memory cards empty so I am ready to make some pictures and video's to share with you afterwards. If you'd like to get an idea about what we're going to do, please read my blogs of February 7th and 8th, when Steph and Kim were at our place.

I wanted to thank Steph, Gin & Steve for commenting so many blogs that I've written so far! I am always very happy when an e-mail comes in informing me that I have a new comment.

And I am glad that, as Gin commented, I can make people think with what I write. Of course I also place blogs just to inform everyone of how my day, weekend or what ever was. But some times I do tend to write something more serious and well... Happy to know that the people who do read my babbling at least can enjoy it and that it some times gives them stuff to think about.




I wanted to share this video with you all. The images are from the 6th season and the beginning of the 7th season of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", of which I do not own any copyrights. These are held by 20th Century Fox and Joss Whedon. The music is from Roxette's "Joyride" album and is called "Things will never be the same". This is the second fanvideo I ever made, about 3,5 years ago. It tells the story (well, short cut) of Tara and Willow from season 6 till Tara's death in season 7.

I will go walk with Chance and tidy up some more!

TTFN xxx Cynni

1 comment:

Ginnean said...

hope you all have lots and lots of fun this weekend!!!

the video was cool