Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday afternoon

@ my attic room, behind my pc
Def Leppard - Go
YES! but it's still cold though...

Hello everyone!

After almost a decent nights' rest, I had to work from 8 till 13 today. All went well, no customers that bugged me in any way so a good day. Tomorrow I don't have to work, so my mum and I will go to Kranenburg (Germany) again for some grocery shopping. I will have to get up around 9 and be at her place around 10. So that's quite do-able.

I saw that Gin was very happy with her new banner *smiles*. Although it came out a bit bigger than I expected, it does suit her blog *winks*. OK, if you have not read her blog, I made the banner for her when I saw she had none...

I am listening to my iPod and I just created a new SingStar songs mix cd. I already made one on Sunday and now I made a second edition. It only contains songs that are in the PS3 Sing Star games. That way, one can practice while driving around in her car *smiles*.

In a while I will go downstairs and watch Dr. Phil. He's got quite some interesting things at times. So I am watching it when ever I can.

Nothing much more to say/write. That happens when nothing interesting happens: no more news to post. although yesterday I also made some non-day-related posts. But not now... Maybe I'll post some more of those later this week.

Tomorrow evening we're going out! First to dinner at our favorite Chinese restaurant in Nijmegen (China Delight) and then on to Bertolf's gig (which is about 25 meters from the restaurant)! I will fully charge my camera battery and empty my memery cards so I can make pictures and vids and send them on to California =)

Have a nice day everyone! Thanks for tuning in @ Cynni's World!

TTFN, Cynni xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweets!

Good to hear you had a better night last night :)
Hope you will have many and many nights that you will be able to sleep a bit more or a lot hihi

Have a good day tomorrow with shopping with your mum..send her my greets :) oh and you can tell her my head hurts less already haha..yeah I know I am such a cluts sometimes banging my head against cardoors and all :P

And have a wonderful time at the concert tomorrow. I am looking forward to read how it was :)

lots of love and huuuugs
xxx me

Ginnean said...

Hope you have a great time at the gig :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Cynni!!

Thanks for the update. :)

Enjoy the restaurant (first) and then I hope you'll enjoy the concert by Bertolf. Wow! 25 meters away?? Very cool! If you happen to have a chance for a word, tell him that a big fan from California sends greets. I sent a mail to Joyce that explains how I likely won't get to hear about the concert until Monday *sniff* :( Hope you had a successful shopping excursion to Kranenburg. Have a great weekend!!

*hugs*
~Steve