Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday evening

Time: 21:21
@ Joyce's (guest-) room
№ no music, just the noise of Joyce's PC
* sun has gone, stars are shining now

Hello everyone, here I am again.

Last night I slept shitty again. Not really because of any muscle, back or scar pain but more because of these stupid nightmares I keep having. When I wake up I can not remember a single thing. But I'm bathing in sweat and all I wanna do is grab Joyce towards me and hold her tight... I think it has something to do with my worries about a certain upcoming "event" in April. But seeing I can't remember a thing, I can't be sure. So I think I'll contact the doc somewhere next week, seing the pills (well, just one) I am taking before bedtime just don't help enough to get me good through the night. My scar just feels like someone is trying to pull it apart some times, and it feels thick and warm then. But I am guessing that's also because my nerves in my right upperleg are slowly getting together again and I am trying to do a bit more each and every day. And my muscles underneath are (hopefully) getting stronger bit by bit as well. Ah well, never mind... All in a days life, I guess...

Today I had a good day at work. All went well and I had some nice conversations with the customers. When it was time to go home, the sun was still shining bright. I drove to Cuijk where I first visited the Lidl store. Blimey! F*ck! It was really busy there. Never mind...just get in line.

Then I came home, played some Mafia Wars on FaceBook (ow Steve, please do join us...just call yourself Steve Steverino hihi) and ate and drank some juice. Then I took Chance out for a walk. George was finishing up the report of our work on Monday and Tuesday. Since the weather was lovely, we drove on our bikes to the postoffice. Then on to the Fixet (hardware store but also with a home & garden departement) and then we visited Bike Total before heading home. My bike computer got recalibrated *yay*. And I bought some biking gloves and a special biking shorts (so my @$$ won't hurt a lot anymore - though the new saddle does help as well). Then we went home where I played some more games on FaceBook before Joyce came home bringing us dinner.

After dinner we decided to enjoy the last bit of this lovely day by taking our bikes for a ride. So I could test my gloves and shorts (with pants over them of course! It's not that warm... I'd wish...). George wanted to ride around the water near Linden and Beers. So we headed that way, only to come home 1:30 later with 21 km (about 13 miles) on our counter! It's the longest drive I've made since my surgery (previous rides were 17 and 12 km). WOW!

Now I am ready to go to bed and watch some dvd before sleeping. We're (Joyce and me) almost done with watching season 4 of Deep Space Nine (Star Trek). Just 3 more seasons to go... She wants to have seen all the seasons before meeting "Major Kira" *winks*. We already met some other cast members at CollectorMania 11. But I do believe I've blogged about this before so I am leaving it at that and I'm ready to dive into my bed. If only I could get Joyce away from Mafia Wars... A week ago she made fun of me that I was an addict... Now she's one herself as well, haha!

Much love and hugs to everyone!
TTFN Cynni xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweets!

I am sorry to hear you had a shite night of sleep. I wish you would be able to sleep better..I could offer to sing you a sleeping song..but somehow for some reason I don't think you are waiting for that hihi.

Great to hear you had a good time while riding your bike and gosh that is a long journey indeed. Yes the weather was so lovely today..and there I was staring at a computer screen doing my job..bleh.

Oh well..maybe I will have a chance to walk a bit in the sun tomorrow ..if there will be sun and if I have time between or after we put my bro's new furniture together. I'll see I guess.

I hope you were able to pull Joyce away from the computer playing Mafia Wars hihi. Some things can be soo addictive :P

Hope you will sleep better tonight or well had a better night of sleep when you read this comment.

love,
Steph xxx