Friday, February 27, 2009

Lazy update from the couch

Hello my dear followers!

Ow that does sound nice, doens't it? Haha... Just kidding, I was wondering if I'd get any comments on it.. So go ahead people, make my day!

I know I blogged earlier about going ahead on the puzzle. But I kinda lost interest on the ay down the stairs and decided to make a pot of tea and watch some House MD on DVD. I am currently watching the last episode of season 3 now. Guess I'll need to get my hands on season 4 soon haha!

And I'm waiting for Joyce to come home with dinner... But she had some car trouble so now George is picking her up. Luckily Joyce and I recently bought a tow cable, just in case... Well, there's the case! But now first she needs to be towed home by George and when they're home... There's still no food. And my tummy is really informing me that it really, really likes to be fed any time soon. It's making soft, stirring noises now and that isn't funny. Yeah OK it's funny when you're still in school and it happens loudly to one of your classmates. But that's not this kind of thing. Or at least I think so. I feel so (it's my tummy)...

Tomorrow Jumper is coming! Whoohoo such a silly dalmation doggy! Ow yeah, Eva's coming too, hihi... And not to forget Joris... The last time I saw him he was about 2 years younger... Yeah we did meet up since then, but sometimes Eva thought it easier to leave the little man with family and have some girly time avec moi (with me, that is... The only bit of French that I actually remember). So tomorrow George won't be the only man present. Most of the time he's stuck between girls, not that I believe he cares a lot... With Steph and Kim he had a awefully good time (and he made Steph cry of laughing...remember the vid I posted back then?)... But tomorrow it's the two female doggies, three females and the 2,5 year old little man.

First Joyce and I will go grocery shopping and George promised to clean up while we're gone. Around 11:30 Eva and her little man and spotted doggy will arive. And I had to promise NOT to mention any Disney DVD's before we're back from the walk in the "Hatertse Vennen", otherwise we might not make it there! Haha! Then Joris will kidnap our DVD player and TV set and well... I guess you can guess what will happen if we try to grab him along... Or if we provide him the DVD... So I'd better NOT mention it indeed before we're back...

I'm also getting ready for our gameweekend that will be held next week. 4 or 5 of our friends are coming over on Saturday and we're going to play games on our Wii and PS3. Sort of like we did 3 weeks ago with Kim and Steph. I am really looking forward to it. But first: Jumper! Haha, I can't stop grinning when I think about the first (and so far only) time Jumper came over and met Chance. But that was 4 months ago. So now I'm wondering how she'll react to an almost 8 months old Chance instead of 4 months... She has matured a bit, that's for sure. But will it suit the jumpy dalmation? Tomorrow we'll know! To be continued...

Still nothing from Joyce and George. I will send this blogupdate now and keep both eyes on the last House MD episode of the third season.

Ta-ta for now my dear followers!
Much luv, Cyn xxx

1 comment:

Ginnean said...

hope the weekend is fun for you all xxx