Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ah well...

Heya again! I am back, as I promised *winks*.

I am a bit sad today because I was really looking forward to going to my friends party in Groningen this weekend. But now with Chance her heat, it isn't going to be possible to let her stay at my parents place. Luckily, Steph understood why we could not go, seeing she was supposed to drive along with us to Groningen. Why drive behind each other when you could be driving together (and sharing the costs)? Driving alone for such a long drive... I can't suppose it's fun to do that. So after I had informed Steph, I had to inform Ramona. At first she didn't understand but later on she got it. Unfortunately a dog's period (called a heat) can't be as easy to predict as ours (when using the birthcontrol pill). But since we don't want to breed with Chance, she'll get a small surgery in 3 to 4 months and then: no more heats. No more dripping doggie with her sexy nickers on. So again, through this blog, I am sorry we can't make it... And I am sorry Steph that we can't take you along. We will save your prezzies Ramoon, so you can pick them up March 7th during our game weekend!
Steph, I hope we did not "screw" too much with your plans. As said: not planned and it just came at an unfortunate time... Just know, that if you don't mind seeing Chance in her sexy nickers and you still wish to do something else besides sitting home alone: the door's always open for you! Since you did plan coming to us this weekend. We just can't take you along to Groningen *sobs* thanks to Chance... I know we can't really blame Chance, since we knew she would get her heat someday. But her timing is just not too good. On the other hand, it usually takes about 3 weeks, so hopefully she is nicker-free when we have our game weekend. That would be easier though...
So again: sorry Ramoon that we can't come and sorry Steph that we can't take you along for the ride. But: we'll sure have better luck next time!!! And you're always welcome to visit us *winks*.

Okidokie, let's switch to another topic. I read in one of the comments that Steve did not really know Helloween and/or Iron Maiden... So I went to YouTube!
Helloween has it's own channel at YouTube! I wanted to share a video of them, of one of my favorite songs. It's from the "Gambling with the Devil" (2007) CD.



"As long as I fall"

This one is from the album that I recently bought: "The Dark Ride" (2000).



"If I could fly"

Now I will see if I can find any Iron Maiden stuff on YouTube. Ah I have found a making of vid of the album that I bought: "A matter of life and death" (2006). Part 1, 2 & 3 are coming up! Check them out if you're interested...







I believe that should be enough of the video's and you'll have been able to get a glance at the music on the albums. They're both Rock/Metal genres.

I am going downstairs so Chance can be released from her bench. We keep her in there now when she's alone, since she doesn't see the charm of her sexy nickers and takes them off when no one is watching. And that means: a lot of cleaning to do when she's not in her bench. And she doesn't mind being in it. She often goes in by herself to sleep in it anyways...

Sending you much love and huggies and remember, I'll be back!

Cynni xxx

No comments: