Sunday, February 15, 2009

Working on ..::Definitely Amber::..

Hello everyone,

I've been working again on the new ..::Definitely Amber::.. website again. I still have to add some info to the movie sites, but I did add a small biography and the start for the books section. I fotgot how to easily add pages in a pre-defined way... So that makes it a bit harder. And I did not want to spend too much time on finding out how I did it before, so that is why I did not proceed as much as I wanted to.

I will get my @$$ into the kitchen. Prepare the union and leek and get the pastasause and pasta ready so it can be served as dinner *winks*.

Please, lemme know what you think of the Amber site I am making by leaving me a comment. And if you think my blog is interesting, in any way, please click on the "Follow" button! Thanks!

Have a good Sunday everyone *smile*

I'll be back!
Cynni xxx

1 comment:

Ginnean said...

looks good cyn, i can see you've been putting a lot of work into it.

I had to laugh though - i have seen the pic you took of amber with the ps i love you book you gave her about a gazillion times by now but i've only just noticed it looks like she is licking it lol