Monday, February 16, 2009

Djeeeez...

Heya everyone out there!

Ah well, where should I start? Chance "decided" it was time for her to become a "big girl" and what a fun it ain't! I am glad that this will be her one and only period, since we decided to "help" her. We don't want to breed with her and this is not comfortable for her and seriously not easy for us... I gave her an old undy from me, and I cut a hole in it for her tail. In it, she got "Always" there since that does work for dogs as well *winks*. But she tries to take off her sexy nickers every time she thinks we're not looking.
And the thing is, we were supposed to go to a friend's place next weekend to celebrate her birthday. Chance was scheduled to have a sleep over at my parents place. But since their Dachshund Brutus is a totally 100% male dog... It's just not do-able. You either have to lock one of them up or watch them 24/7. Yeah, even though Chance is twice the hight of Brutus, I am sure she'll eagerly "bend over" for him. She is even rubbing her @$$ against my leg when I sit on the couch, holding her tail out of the way... Like lovers do in the doggie world. George is accusing us now of buying a lesbian dog...since she only did it to me (with me?) and me only.

So we had to cancel the birthday plans and we were sorry we could not take another dear friend of us along. But luckily we will meet again on March 7th so hopefully we can hand over our prezzies then.

Have a nice day, I am back to watching the sexy nickers (haha I have to think about the old TV-series "Are you being served?" every time I call Chance's undy that). Making sure she'll keep them on. Because, when you want to mob the floor when she does get a chance to prance around without them and you have to clean up after her...she tries to play with it, making the floor even redder. Nope, no fun at all. Though it does keep you busy for sure.

Ta-ta for now everyone! I'll be back!

Cynni xxx

1 comment:

Ginnean said...

aw poor chance but i laughed so hard picturing her in her 'sexy knickers' lol