Sunday, February 15, 2009

New music I'm listening to

Heya everyone,

last week I got two new Cd-singles (1 thanks to Colette @ 8ballmusic.nl) and two new Cd's. The Cd's are older ones, the singles are in the Dutch and Swedish charts right now. I'd thought I could share the covers with you, so you know what I am currently listening to.

Bertolf: Another day




Per Gessle: Sing Along




Iron Maiden: A Matter Of Life And Death




Helloween: The Dark Ride




Please do note that I do not own the ©opyrights to all the cover images. If you are interested, please Google the artist and support him/her/them by buying their album(s).

Since Joyce bought a new game for our PS3 on Friday and I watched while she played it yesterday, I want to try it out now.



I'm off to play *smile*

Have a nice day and I'll be back!

Cynni xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cynni! Nice additions to your collection!

Wow!!! That was so unbelievably kind of Colette and 8Ball! I'm very happy that you got one too! Thank you for the extra work you went through to find this for your California dude friend! :D

"Sing Along" is one of my favourite tracks on Per's Party Crasher CD. :)

I don't know much about Iron Maiden and Helloween, but I'm glad you found what you were looking for! ;)

*hugs*
~Steve