Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Last Sunday...we played some Mario Kart (among other things)

Hello everyone!

As promised, here I am again with the rest of my weekend update on this blog. I promised to write more about the Sunday so I will.

After George went to bed, we played some more SingStar (already forgot if I mentioned this). After a while we got busy gossiping *wink* haha! No, we just chatted about stuff that was on our minds, asking other's opinions and all. And then, it was already past 1:30 am, Kim wanted to play some more Buzz! So we played... And went to bed around 2:45 am. Joyce was still very hot due to her fever and George was snoozing the night away.

Joyce got up around 8:30 to feed Chance and let get go into the garden. After that, she returned to bed. George got up about an hour later. Dunno what he did downstairs, seeing I was still very tired from the lack of good night's rests and it was late before going to bed. So I turned around and found a comfy way again and slept on. I woke again around 10:30. I also woke Joyce, seeing I heard the girls chatting in the other room, so I knew they were awake as well. While Steph and then Kim took showers, I prepared everything I needed for breakfast. I toasted bread and baked eggs to go on the toasted bread.

When everyone had enough to eat, we cleaned up the table and since Joyce had been talking about Super Mario Kart the previous day, I started up our Wii and placed the disc.

Photobucket Photobucket

We started of playing Kart of different tracks and as different characters. First only with two players, since we only have two wheels. Then George joined in using his controller and nunchuck. We only have 3 controllers, so we could not play with 4 at the same time (maximum).



After Mario Kart, we attached our Dance mat to the Wii and let Kim, George and myself get into the groove, or something like that... At one point, George kept hitting himself with the nunchuck wire and after that he kept yelling "Ouch"! It was so funny that it brought Steph to tears.



After that, we played some Rayman Raving Rabbids TV games. These are very funny and wicked games and can result in a lot of laughter. Of course I made some pictures and video's to share with you *winks*

Photobucket Photobucket



Around half past four our dear friends decided it was time to head back home. We have had a great weekend, as you have seen now. And we're all very much looking forward to March 7th, when we'll meet up with even more friends to play the games all over again *smile* You've been warned! *giggles*

I'm heading back to my board Photobucket Once more, with feeling & friends and create some posts about episodes of season 2 of Buffy (already finished season 1, luckily there's just 7 seasons *wink*).

I'm currently listening to the CD "For Life" from Bertolf. Steve really adores him and while I got him a normal copy of this album, Steve also got a personally signed copy from Mister Bertolf himself... So far, I really like what I'm hearing. He'll be playing in Nijmegen on March 12th and we're planning on getting us some tickets for his gig. We only wait since George has to check if he can come along because of his work. So we might go all three of us and otherwise it'll be just Joyce and me. Some more links to Bertolf's music:
Hyves: http://bertolf.hyves.net/
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/bertolf
Fanpage on Hyves: http://fanvanbertolf.hyves.nl/


I hope you've enjoyed this post as mush as I have enjoyed creating it.

Ta-ta for now, see ya later alligator! And don't forget: I'll be back!

Luv, Cynni xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hihihi!! Thanks for more videos of your fun weekend together. Wow! You stayed up to 2:45 a.m.???? - that's a lot time to talk and play! :) So cool that you had so much fun together - except it must not have been too fun for Joyce. :(

Once again, I'm very pleased that you are listening to Bertolf. I hope you'll all get to go to his concert. Yes, I'm very enthusiastic about his music!

Have a great day Cynni.

*hugs* and love,
~Steve

©ynni said...

Thanks Steve for your dear comment. And of course I am very glad you enjoyed the vids and picca's *wink*

I am looking forward to seeing Bertolf live. His music sounds very promising, that's for sure!!!