Sunday, February 15, 2009

Playing the game

Hey! Here I am again!

I've been playing the game for over an hour and I got kinda stuck... I have to defend my holographical friend but there are just too many police dudes trying (well, in my case: succeeding every time!) to kill both him and me... I have seen Joyce do it but while she was doing it, I was typing my blog. Or was I typing an e-mail? Ah well, I was a bit distracted to really see how she did it. I guess my strategy just sucks... Or maybe I'm using the wrong weapon. Or maybe my aim is just horrible and bad. Anyway... I am waiting for George and Joyce to get home from the fitness (haha they just came in!) and hopefully Joyce can get this mission rolling again. I have tried and as I wrote, I am doing something wrong...

Hmmm I wanted to go out for a walk this afternoon with Chance since the weather looked kinda nice... Now it just started to snow! Ah well, I would have to wait anyway, seeing Joyce still has to eat (and hopefully defeat those policemen for me). She just started killing those irritating police dudes *winks*. Well, the title of the game is "Destroy all humans" hihi... It is a fun game to play, though I am still struggling with the controls. I've never been to good with controls that had more than a 4-way cursor, an A and a B button (I miss the old GameBoy... Nintendo, whyyyyy?!? *sobs*). So playing on either Wii, PS3 or PSP can be quite frustrating at times for me. Though that doesn't mean it can't be fun! Especially when your girlfriend is willing to slay the humans for me when I can't succeed. There are many games I've.never been able to finish due to not getting through a single level. George did try it for me occasionaly, but I have to admit that Joyce is a bit better in it... Maybe it's the age difference, who knows?

It's stil snowing... And Joyce just finished so I can go on while she'll be having lunch.

C U all later, dear readers! I'll be back!

Cynni xxx

No comments: