Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chance's Sexy Nickers

Hello everyone,

I did my best to make a quick snapshot of Chance laying with her sexy nickers on. I need to wash them again this evening, since with putting the undy on and off when she needs to go out (and when she tries to take it of when she thinks we're not watching) the undy gets a bit bloody still. But the good thing is, no need to mob and clean everything all the time. And the thing is, when we try to clean the floor, Chance tries to play with the mob... Resulting in: more floor to clean. Yeah I know, I'll stop "complaining" now. My cell's battery is almost empty so I'll send this update now. Never used the e-mail update including a picture, so hopefully it will work OK.

Much love and huggies... And remember: I'll be back!

Cynni xxx

No comments: