Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A brand new day

Can't you feel a brand new day
can't you feel a brand new day...


I know it's a brand new day, but I feel more tired after each and every night. I wish I could sleep well. I wish I could fall asleep and, for once even, wake up feeling rested and new. All I feel is my muscles and a growing headache. I know, I shouldn't complain too much. But it's been going for several weeks now. And when I did not need to work, I could take it easy each and every day. Now I am working 3 half days each week, to get into the groove again and though it's going well, it's hard too. Seeing I sleep about 4 hours maximum each night. And when I go to bed earlier I'll just be lying awake more. Tried that, but unfortunately it doesn't help.

My dear friend Steph informed me that she won't be coming over next weekend to prevent misunderstandings and all. I totally understand, though I must admit that I was looking forward to spending some time with her. Ah well, luckily we'll see each other again on March 7th *smile* And, if all goes well, there's always those Skype calls we're going to make (much cheaper than cellphone rates...).

I have to get down and make my bread to take along to work. From 8 till 13 today. I hope all goes well. I will take some painkiller along seeing my head feels like it's about to explode! Ah well, keep breathing and hopefully it'll be alright soon.

Ta-ta for now, wishing you all a good day and/or night *winks*

I'll be back!

Cynni xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie!

yep..I was looking forward to it too..but as you said to avoid problems it was better to stay at home.

But yep at least we see each other the 7th whohooo!

huggies and kisses
Steph xxx

©ynni said...

Thanks Anonymous :D