Thursday, February 12, 2009

Starting up "Definitely Amber" again

Hello everyone, I am back!

It's been a long time since I got approval of both Amber and Diane Benson to make a Dutch Amber Benson site. And I did make one (which sucked) and then never got around to really making it work. But due to the switch in server providers I've lost the old site. No worries, I still hated it... So I am making a new site now :) Boy, it's really a lot of work when one wants to make it totally perfect. Since I do all my testing with my sites online (the best way to test, I think; yeah there is a possibility someone sees your maybe not perfected site, but then they know you are dedicated to it and working on it...), there is a small (very small) part of the site online :D Just check the following link if you wanna see a glimp of what it will look like in the end: ..::Definitely Amber::.. Remember it's a Dutch site. If I ever get it the way I like it, I might make the whole site in English as well. But forst I wish to focus on the Dutch part. I've also mailed with Benson Entertainment, to make sure I do have their permission as well to post official Amber stuff. I know Amber did approve, but I'd like to be sure before Im in trouble.

Today I am having a day off. I woke up, cleaned up the mess that Chance made and fed Chance. And when I looked outside to let Chance do her thing...there's snow! I do like snow, but only when I don't have to leave the house that day by car. So in a while, hopefully not too late, when George and Joyce are up, I can start cleaning the car. I am hoping the city service did a good job with keeping the streets slippery clean and all.

Also today, Brutus (my parents' dachshund) is getting a small surgery. He had a lump of fat directly behind one of his elbows. Since the lump was slowly growing, it was getting harder for him to walk. So they decided it should be removed, so he can walk and run freely again.

Ah well, I will work some more on the new site and hope that Joyce and George will wake up soon.

Much love and huggies, ta-ta for now and I'll be back!

Cynni xxx

4 comments:

Ginnean said...

Hey Cyn the Amber site is looking good... i of course couldnt understand a word of it lol but it visually it's coming along well :)

©ynni said...

Thanks for checking it out. I guess you can kinda guess what it's saying, since you know Amber's work maybe even better than I do. Hopefully I will have the time to AND finish it in Dutch AND make one in English... *hugs*

Ginnean said...

will you be bringing back the forum?

©ynni said...

I dunno yet... Seeing lately it only got spammed HUGE time... All adds for special blue pills and all... I guess I will try to finish the site before going that step further...