Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Working

Hello everyone!

I know it's been a while since my last update. Last week I started working half days again. The first week I had Thursday off and this week Thursday and Tuesday. So I can relax while my body is getting adjusted to the different movements again. My muscles in my lower back and shoulders are very sore but I'll be OK. Joyce massages me every evening. Even though it hurts, it does help my muscles relax And I still have therapy and exercises I need to do at home. So hopefully my muscles will get used to being used in the new ways and positions now.. It is really nice not to have those awefull hip pains anymore but having muscleaches ain't much fun either. Ah well, after 11,5 years of hiptroubles, it's only almost 4 months after the BHR surgery. So I know I will need to give it some more time (months) before I can really start to complain if the aches are still so present.

This weekend, two dear friends of ours will come on Saturday. We're looking forward to spending time together. And since they're staying the night, we can play some nice party games on either Wii or PS3. SingStar or Buzz for example. I will see if I can make some nice pictures and/or videos to post in my blog here.

The new Once more, with feeling & friends board is also slowly coming to life again. Together with top posters Yvonne and Gin, we're slowly putting all the Whedon info back online. And of course our other members do their best as well. Some are quite active in the game section ;-) What I like most about the board is, even though we just have 14 members so far, everyone considers the other members as close friends. And also even though some members are not Dutch, we do try to have gatherings and meet-ups with all who wish to join in. The last weekend of October we're going to meet up with Gin during the Hallowhedon weekend! Whoohoo! I just love the feeling that because of a board I once created, people have made and becom such good friends, me included. Thanks Joss :-) Haha!

We're now on our (George and my) way back from Sittard. Joyce is working the late shift today and George asked me to come along. So I went along. But I am getting quite hungry now. So I will start fixing dinger when we get home. And I guess (well, know for sure to be honest) that Chance would like her dinner as well. Tomorrow she will be 7 months, and going over on two meals a day instead of three.

Ah well, I will send off this update. Otherwise I am not really good company for George.

Take good care everyone!
Much love and huggies,
Cynni xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI CYNNI!! I'm here!!

After a while away, I am back to reading your blog. For the longest time, I had no idea that you re-started your blog @BLOGGER.COM. Maybe you told me but I forgot?

I am really sorry that you are still having muscle aches. :( I hope they well begin to go away. I has been just four months, so maybe it's just a matter of time before it goes away. That is what I am hoping. *gentle hug*

Those videos and photos of Chance playing in the snow are soooo cute!! She is such a bundle of energy! :) (A great thing, as long as it is not ALL the time, hehe).

The OMWF group is a really special group of people. I am really happy that it has created some very good friends. It's what messageboards should be about (though mostly they aren't!). I am happy to be a member, even if I will never stay up with some of your other posters.

GUESS WHAT, CYNNI??!!! Ilse and Bertolf arrived today!! Wooohoo! I am listening to Bertolf's beautiful song called "Feel You" at the moment. I am enjoying the album (as you might guess!). And that Ilse DVD is really great! She is not only very talented, but she's also very high on the "adorable scale" with that smile of hers. ;) Just let me know when you think of something for me to send back across the sea.

I hope that you will have a very fun weekend with your two dear friends. :) :)

I am sending my greets (and a pat) to all of you there!

*hugs* and love,
~Steve xxx