Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Second half day of working again

Hello everyone,

I'm getting ready to get out of bed, make my brunch and walk with Chance. After that I will have to go to work again. Yesterday I started, working from 8:30 till 13. After that I rushed home, fed Chance and grabbed my stuff to be in time for my therapy. I had so little time that I needed to go by bike. I still am a bit scared when I am riding it alone. Still hoping nothing will go wrong... I know I am just being too careful but still...

Working and therapy went OK, but my body was very, very tired. Especially after spending last weekend with Yvonne in her new appartement in Almere (which meant sleeping on an air bed...). I did my best helping the others while they were laying the laminaat floor. Making sure everyone had a drink and sometimes handing out planks and all. On Saturday we also went to the cinema, we saw Valkerie. Ik was a very good movie, very emotional though lacking some action.

Ah well, gotta get out and get ready. I have to start working at 9am today. There will be kids coming over from a nearby school (ages 4-6). They have a Supermarket Project during which, they'll visit a real supermarket: ours. And that'll take place today.

Sending much love and hugs,
Take good care everyone,
Cynni xxx

No comments: