Wednesday, January 07, 2009

There's still snow...and yeah, it's still cold...

Hello everyone,

here I am again. I already walked with Chance. She keeps getting crazy when I release her in the snow covered world to play around. I wonder how she will react when the snow's melted away and all is "boring" again...
I also checked the Winterberg site, checking if there's still snow. And there is, so hopefully there will still be enough for Joyce and George to have fun on and with. Or, maybe in Joyce's case, fall on to. Ow, through the website you can see some webcams... Maybe you might be lucky and see Joyce hug an tree on one of them next week *smile*

*sigh* I am watching the final episode of "Bones" season 3 and it is quite WOW... Luckily there is a bonus disc in the box with the first three episodese of season 4. Which will probably get me too hooked and just eagerly awaiting the fourth season coming out on DVD. But I haven't seen season 3 in the Dutch stores yet. So I guess Amazon.co.uk has a good customer in me. Especially when the Pound rate keeps like this *wink smile yay* But still, having to wait is no fun... I guess everyone who reads this has felt like this about something he or she eagerly wanted.

Chance has been fed after our 45 minute walk and now she is sleeping like a wonderful red rose...

Owwww I so do NOT like the end of this last episode of Bones. Why? *sobs* Not nice... I hope it will be OK in the beginning of season 4. Otherwise I will need to see where I can get the following episodes. OMG! I think I'm hooked to this serie... Haha... The next one in a big line of series to be hooked on.

I almost uploaded all the Chance images of today. Some I will post here and the rest, just check the photobucket link to see more images of Chance. From the day that we bought her until today, there are pictures in her monthly albums. Just click on the album of your choice on the left navbar and enjoy.

Just started season 4, well the bonus disc with 3 episodes of season 4 I've got and had a cup-a-soup (well, 3 to be honest). And all the pictures and video's are uploaded as well. I am still waiting for George to call me back about bringing home the groceries. It would be nice if he'd bring them seeing I have no means of transport, other than my two feet. And walking to the AH is a bit too far and complicated with the snow and ice everywhere.

Ah well, let's post some of the best Chance-in-the-snow pictures of today.



This is a vid of Chance playing with a frozen stick she dug out of the snow.



Posing, again, very nicely for another "Chance in the snow picture"



Snow-snout Chance





Having loads of fun in the snow



Being a good girl, again

For all the pictures, please check with the photobucket link.

I will go and watch more Bones now *wink*.

Take good care everyone! Ta-ta for now and I'll be back.
Just 4 1/2 more days and then 5 days of vacation.
Will try to blog from Center Parcs as well. Although posting pictures will have to wait until I am back again.

Cynni xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That last episode of season 3 kinda sucked didn't it? Saw it on tv so I know what you mean ; ). I'm really curious about season 4 too (saw one episode of it on rtl4 and then all of a sudden they were showing old episodes again). Too bad that season is still running in the US so it'll probably be some time before it's out on dvd...
Oh well, we'll just have to wait.