Monday, January 05, 2009

More snow, more Chance

Heya everyone!

I survived the trip to the therapy and back. And then I uploaded some more pictures, read some incoming e-mails (still working on an answer for Sjak) and watched some DVD. When Joyce came home, we went for a walk with Chance and then we could also drop in at the Jan Linders for our evening meal. George told us he'd be home between 19:30 and 19:45, so we will wait for him. But after that, I will put my food in the microwave and get ready to eat (didn't want to cook...).

Today, 3 DVD boxsets I ordered at Amazon.co.uk (LOVE the low English Pound rates!) finally arrived! *yay* And Saturday I received Supernatural season 3 as well. Finally... Stupid Dutch TV DVD boxsets always take so long to come out... Sigh... Ah well, they promised us loads of cold weather for tomorrow, so I know where I'll be: inside with my laptop and a good DVD.

But I promised you some more pictures, so I will post them now.



A good girl in the snow.



"Will you play with me?"



Picture time!



Getting a cold behind in the snow



Playing with Joyce in/with the snow



Throw some more snow, please!



And a video I made this evening.

Hope you enjoyed it. I also made some pictures of the neighbourhood. Will upload them soon so I can post them as well. Please leave a comment if you like. I know I like getting nice comments to the posts I make *smile*

Have a good evening everyone. Be carefull when you need to get on the road and keep warm, it's getting cold out there!

Ta-ta for now,
Cynni xxx

No comments: