Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Lying awake...again

While listening to two people, steadily breathing, dreaming of whatever and all, I am still awake. Normally I would get out of bed and do something in my attic room, watching a DVD or surfing on the net. But my bed, our bed, is nice and warm and I don't want to leave it. So I just grabbed my MDA and started my blog on it.

I hope you all enjoyed the vids and pictures I posted yesterday. Chance had fun making them. And I really liked the outcome of my camerawork. Please don't hesitate to place a comment on my blogs. I always like to know what my dear readers think of it. And a comment also means some more to me, since the writer has to take some more time and effort to place it. And that makes it well, somewhat special. So be sure that your time and efforts are truely appreciated.

How I long for a normal nights' rest.
How I long for a day without muscleaches.

I know I am still not 29 (four more months and a few more days to go) but sometimes I do feel like a 92 year old. When getting up (from anything, anywhere) is not going smoothly... When I want to do something all by myself and I find myself failing whatever it is I wanted to accomplish... *sighs*

And this damn cold ain't making things any better for me. I love to take walks but with all the ice and snow, I am kinda very much scared I will slip and fall in a terribly wrong way. And my latest 20cm scar isn't liking the cold either. It's so sore and hard and it hurts a whole lot. I do use a special scar ointment and that does help a bit. But that's just it, just a bit.

Due to the scar aches and my muscles aching as well, I lie awake a lot when I'd rather be sleeping. The only times when I sleep in easily is when I've had some alcoholic drinks before going to bed. NOOOO not being drunk! You need a lot of alcoholic drinks to get me drunk. Just like 3 glasses of sweet white wine... But I'd rather not get myself used to drinking each and every night. So I am awake again...

I will send this email blog update and hopefully catch some sleep shortly there after. Sjak, dunno if you read this, but I started working on your request/my offer!

Take care everyone,
Ta-ta for now,
Love Cynni xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanx! ; )
Hope you feel better.
x Sjak