Thursday, January 08, 2009

Awake...again...

Hello everyone!

How I long for a simple evening, where I lay myself to rest in bed and be able to fall asleep without trouble. Without irritating scars or a painful lower back. This evening I noticed I would not be able to sleep soon so I decided to just get out of bed after a while. Giving Joyce and George the chance to sleep good without my twists and turns next to them. They already had a short night the previous night... So who am I to keep them from sleeping now? George will get out of bed around 4am, since he has to leave for work at 5 so he can start at 6. He has to work from 6 till 14. Joyce has an appointment in Boxmeer and then she'll pick Chance and me up, take us to my parents and then head on for work. She has the late shift tomorrow... Mum and I will do some shopping for next week. Some things one can better take along from home. So that's what we're gonna do: get all we can not get in Germany or can get cheaper here. We are going with George's bus, and even with Chance's bench (and Chance) in the back, there's still plenty of space for loads of stuff to be taken along.

I am just listening to music and I finally went to the Corrs Fan Base board again. That's really been ages ago since I've visited the board. So I changed some profile things and made some posts. I wanted to go and post on the OMWF&F board as well, but there was not much to answer for me. And I know there are still plenty of episode posts to be made, I am now not in the mood for that. And I e-mailed Yvonne and Sjak about some music and dvd's. *wink* I wanted to e-mail Carmen as well, but I lost her address. I could text her for it, but I thought it a bit too late to do now so...

I know I can take it easy tomorrow morning, that I only need to be ready around 10:15 but still I would love to sleep at normal times, and then really be able to sleep in. But when I lay in bed, twisting and turning, I start thinking the weirdest things sometimes. And well, that often leads to even more weird dreams and all that together does not provide one with a healthy night's rest.

Even though Joyce massaged my neck and back and rubbed them in with tiger balm, it still feels like I've been hit by a big truck. And this feeling has been lasting for quite some time now. I do my exercises, watch out that I don't do stuff that I am not yet allowed to do (therapist rules) and still the aching will not go away. *sighs*

I really need to go on with cleaning up this attic room. It's quite a mess, though I am still able to find anything I'd be looking for haha! maybe that's one of the reasons that it's not cleaned up yet... Nothing's lost...yet... I've never been able to keep everything tidy. When it is tidy I can be quite proud of it but after a while the room will be just as I am... *wink*

Ah well, I think it's time I closed up shop and went back to bed again. Maybe I can sleep now... If George and Joyce weren't sleeping, I'd be laying in bed reading the "Twilight" book that Yvonne lend me. I am somewhere page 230 now and well, I'd like to know how it's going on. Though some things are a bit too predictable I think. It's a good book and a real page turner but sometimes you turn the page only to read what you've been expecting. And I like it when I read something totally different but when that does make sense... Maybe that's why I like the Christopher Golden books so much. Or the Dean Koontz books... (click on the authors names to visit their websites). For the vacation I have packed two books. The latest John Grisham and Brother Odd by Dean Koontz. I also wanted to bring a book by Christopher but we're only going for 5 days haha! That'd mean I've been reading too much. That I can also do at home. Laying in a warm jacuzzi... That I can't do at home... So well...

Wishing all a good day. Of course, I'll be back!

Ta-ta for now,
Cynni xx

No comments: