Sunday, January 04, 2009

A whole new year

Hello everyone,

First of all: best wishes and all the best to all of you for 2009! Hopefuly all in good health and of course with loads of fun!

Just 8 more days to go and then finally we'll be taking the mini-vacation. I am really looking forward to it, it's been such a long time and I really could use a change of scenery. Being at home has some advantages, but after a while, it can drive you nuts. You feel like the walls are coming at you and that is why I am really looking forward to our small trip to Center Parcs Hochsauerland, Germany. I soooo hope there'll be snow for George and Joyce to ski on, and for Chance to play in (with me making pictures of course) I'll pack some books, my journal, laptop and psp and OF course my bikini and ready I am. Ok ok, warm clothes are welcome as are some things one wishes to eat and drink. I'm sure we can shop there as well, but some things I'd like to bring from home so I'm sure what we've got it to use!

I am now waiting for Joyce and George to come home from the fitness. I backed them some bread (it was pre-baked, no worries!) and I did my best on hoovering the livingroom and hall. Chance leaves a trace of many dark hairs... Now both Chance and Brutus are sleeping nicely in Chance's big bed (*yay for that*). I am having a cup of tea and reading Yvonne's "Twilight" book. Chapterfour now Yvonne ;-)

Last night we played Buzz on the PS3 (I finally found a PS3 version, it was sold out everywhere I asked so far) and it was fun. I kinda kicked both Joyce and George's @$$€$ so that was pretty cool... Ha ha! Then Joyce and I played some Guitar Hero World Tour. Me on the guitar and Joyce working the drums. We still suck though, only on a beginners level for me and Joyce is still practasing on easy with the drums. It is fun nevertheless and we do hope to become as good as some of our friends are (Gin, we hail Gin!)...

Ah well, back to waiting for my lovers and back to my tea before it's cold.

Ta-ta for now everyone!
Love, Cynni xxx

No comments: