Monday, January 05, 2009

Chance in the snow





Here you all can see how much Chance loves the snow *smile*.




I also made some vids, uploading one now for you all to see. So I will publish this blog in a minute, after I have the code to the video of Chance playing in the snow. I really hope there'll be snow in Center Parcs so she can enjoy it some more. And of course give me more opportunity to make pictures of it.

I will have to leave for therapy in about 45 minutes (as I am writing this) but I really don't want to. The road is slippery due to all the snow and I have to walk to the gym so well, not too enthousiastic about that. I guess, once I am busy there I will feel OK, but all the way through the snow. I am just afraid I will slip and get hurt and all. Maybe I am too cautius. I mean, walking with Chance went OK as well...



Ah well, here's the vid and I am going to prepare myself for the therapy.

Loads of love and hugs, till next time!
Cynni xxx

No comments: