Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Seasons come and go

A kiss so gentle as a summer's breeze
A hug so intimite as the warmth of the sun
A love to tender as the sunrays on your naked skin
How I long for the summer again

A tear so glistering as a million raindrops
A smile so faded like the autumn leaves
A breath so calmly like the rush of the sea
When autumn arrives I feel lonely

An eye so sparkling as the winter's snow
A laugh so fresh as the wind on your face
A touch so careful as walking on slippery ice
Wintertimes can be so cold

A whisteling bird announces spring's arrived
You caress me like a long lost lover
A feeling so beautiful as the smile on your face
I always feel better with you at my side

A season of laughter, of love and success
A season that carefully goes on to the next
A season to cherish each and every moment
You never know when the feelings change

© January 6th 2009
Cynni

Written in bed cause I could not sleep...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweety,

I love your poem. Hope I can be you smile in the Spring...

Love you honey, 4ever!

xxx

Joyce