Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dinnertime!

Hello my dear followers! (hoping one day there will be more than 3 or so...).

Since my loved ones like it (sometimes even love it) when I create dinner using our wok, I wanted to give another dinner idea a try today. Normally I buy a prepared sacket of wok mix, like Asian or Italian type, add some meat and sause and done. But today I did it different. Today I bought all ingredients and prepared and mixed them myself! For some of you that might sound incredibly dull, I know... But since I am not really what you call a chef in the kitchen, for me it is very good. So *yay* me! I hope the picture I made with my cellphone is clear enough to give you an idea of what I made. I don't know all the English names to the ingredients I used. So if you're interested, gimme a comment and I'll do my best to translate it all. George and Joyce loved it, so again *yay* me!

I'm gonna watch Dr. Phil now *winks*.

Ta-ta for now and I'll be back!
Cynni xxx

No comments: