Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The day off & how it went last weekend

Hello everyone!

After a hard day of work yesterday (worked from 8 till 12:30 and then on for an hour of therapy) I have the day off today. I used the time to sleep a bit longer, or at least I've tried to. My back told me I really had to get up at a quarter to nine and I obeyed. George is now walking with Chance, he just left when I was coming down and Joyce is still in bed. Last weekend she got the stomach flu and now she is slowly getting better. I'm just hoping George or I will not get it. Though it would be good for my weight. I still need to lose some (or some more as well). But I also like taking yummy things so it's about time the weather will change from all this rain to loads of sun and we can go out and walk and ride bikes and all. That surely helps me control my weight a bit better and when I am finally allowed to go to the gym again, that would also point me in the right direction.

Ah well, last post I've told you I was waiting for the arrival of Steph and Kim. Well, they arrived around a quarter to one and I prepared lunch immediately (we were hungry, hihi). After that we played some SingStar and Buzz. Then we all (OK except for George) took al walk with Chance. It started to rain, blaaah... But never mind, we went ahead and all (including Chance) had a lot of fun.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

When we got home, we played some more games but Joyce was starting to get sick. While Steph and Kim were singing their lungs out, I started to make dinner. Joyce was doing worse by the hour and she felt guilty. I told her that there was no need to feel that way, she did not ask for it. But so many people have it and you can get it quite easily. So she just had a lot of bad luck getting it the weekend Steph and Kim were with us. Joyce helped me set the table even though she could not really join us. She did try some dry rice but it was all useless. So after dinner, I send her to bed. I promised to check on her two hours later. She started getting a fever and it would be no use for her to stick around and feel even more sh*tty because she couldn't join in on the games. I am still glad she did get to play Buzz in the afternoon.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


That evening we started out with Guitar Hero World Tour on the PS3. George already referred to us as the new Jostiband. But then he had to admit that we sucked too much to ever be a part of that band. Ah well, it did give us the opportunity to make some nice pictures and video's.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


This is what we looked like while playing *wink*. Lemme check if I can add a nice video as well *winks again*.



Well, this is what they looked like while playing live *big grin*.

After a while, George went to bed. I had checked up with Joyce around 9 pm, but she was still having a fever and looking more pale than ever so I told her just to stay in bed. It wasn't fun, but it was best for her.

When George went to bed, the three of us switched over to playing SingStar again. Here a vid of Steph and Kim singing a part of "We all stand together" by Sir Paul.



I hope you all like the vids. We changed places with singing and having a time out once every while.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


As you can see, Chance did not mind our singing at all and just slept on. I will post more today about the Sunday, but I am getting hungry so I'd like some breakfast now. I hope you have enjoyed this blog/post so far *smile*.

Ta-ta for now dears and I'll be back!

Cynni xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha!! It sure looks like you had a great time!! Thanks for posting the videos too! It's the first time that I saw Steph move! I've only seen still pictures and I think I did see her a little bit of her hand in a famous Spokie video! :) I'm glad you had a great time being together. :)

*hugs* and love,
~Steve

©ynni said...

Howdy Steve! Thanks for your sweet comment. Hihi the first time you saw Steph move, that sounds funny!
If only it were possible that you could join us in our games... You'd sure be welcome. It's just a long drive before you get here, unfortunately...

Ginnean said...

LMAO brilliant vids Cynni, hope they are all still talking to you after they see you have posted them lol Poor Muts though missing all the fun and being poorly, glad she is feeling better now