Saturday, February 14, 2009

Just a small note

Hello everyone,

I am back for just a very short post and then I am off to bed with my loved ones and a good movie. Since Joyce never saw "Basic Instinct" (I know, quite romantic haha!) we're going to watch it *smile*.

I made some changes today to the Dutch Amber site. I changed some fonts into bigger ones, changed the background and added some video clips to the movie section. Now I need to finish some of the descriptions of the movies and then I will work on a total bio page and books page. Ah well, first need to finish what I am working on. And after that, I will go on with the other movies (so a second movie part) that she had smaller roles in, like "King of the Hill", "Bye bye love" and "The Crush". But all in good time. Feel free to check it out and leave me a comment here on how you like the site so far.

I am off to brush my teeth after eating way too much and the lovely Chinese restaurant in Gennep... Wow, I am totally STUFFED like a pig with an apple in it's mouth...

Ow Steve, the Bertolf single arrived today. The lovely lady I emailed with send me two copies! One for you and one for me as well!!! So thanks again dear Colette at www.8ballmusic.nl!!!

Much love and many hugs,
Cynni xxx

No comments: