Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Hello sweetie-pies!

I am sending you a message from the couch, wishing you all a happy day full of love, romance and fun!

I got George and Joyce both a card and a small prezzie. Just for fun and to show them I care. George had told us that he knew a nice restaurant and that he would take us there. But of course he is trying to call that place NOW to see if he can fix us a reservation. Haha, knowing him, he'll probably succeed... So we're hoping he can fix it and that we'll have a nice dinner somewhere tonight. Otherwise it's Dönner tonight *winks*.

Yesterday I got a message from the online store where I've ordered the "Another Day" single by Bertolf for Steve...they could not deliver it since the company that supplied them stopped sending out the single. So I went online again and tried to to find another store so I could get the single for Steve. Finally, after getting no success at all the sites I've looked at, I've decided to try one more thin: e-mail the record label that produced it and tell them my problem. And within 2 hours they have promised to send out his single to me...FOR FREE! Thanks ever so much 8-Ball!!! You have made me happy and thanks to you, I can make Steve even MORE happy! So if you haven't checked his music out, please do so now! http://www.bertolf.nl If you need/wish more links: check some of my older blogs, it's in one of them *winks*.

I will see if I can interest Joyce in going for a walk with Chance. Maybe George wants to come along as well. But I guess I'll wait for about half an hour... We're watching an episode of the second season of House and I wanna know how it goes on.

Have a GREAT Valentine's Day! Sending you much love and huggies,
Cynni xxx

2 comments:

Muts said...

Hey sweety,

I really love my card and my prezzie.
thank you so much

I love you!!!

xxx

Joyce

Anonymous said...

Cyn, I'm very thankful for all the wonderful music that you have brought to my life. Most important is your friendship. You are an amazing person who teaches me the meaning of caring and love, of patience and never giving up even when it's very tempting. I'll love you until the day I die for the way you came into my life at the right time when I needed your friendship. You kept me company and pulled me through some very hard and sad times. I've never forgotten that. You are a precious friend!

~Steve