Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Walking while writing...or is it the other way around?

Hello my dear readers!

I'm enjoying a walk in the sun (though it's still cold) towards our towncenter. There I'll find the postoffice. I have a return-parcel to post for Joyce and I have a parcel ready to go all the way to Fresno in the USA. So one of my readers might be very happy right now... I hope, haha.

Hmmm due to the sun it's hard to read what's on my screen. It's no complaint about the sun though!!! I'm quite happy with it. But if you find any strange typo's: please just pretend it all looks like it's written in perfect English and keep smiling while trying to decode what I really tried to type...

I'm also waiting for a call from my boyfriend. He promised to call me back about an hour ago... I guess he forgot or... Ah well, if he gets home and sees I'm not there he.might call to ask where I am. Then I can tell him what I wanted to say when I called him an hour ago: that I'll be off to the postoffice in a short while... Ah well...

While reading up with Amber Benson's blog (now we know how to get her red-headed and all) and her twitter's... I have to admit it is adictive to blog even while being on the road. Though... A blackberry? Amber that's quite old fashioned! You should definitely try out the HTC diamond pro *winks*. (as if Amber would have time to read my blog and read this...).

I am almost in the town's center... Then on to the postoffice! I am really happy I'm able to walk this way again without needing crutches or pain! Only musclepains that remain so far (and the occasional big and strong headaches). Will send off this blog update now so I won't bump into anywone while blogging while walking.

Ta-ta for now and I'll be back!
Cynni xxx

No comments: