Saturday, February 07, 2009

Waiting...and what interests me...

Hello everyone *wink*

While awaiting the arrival of Steph and Kim, I've decided to write you all another blog. Lately I have been eagerly reading the one and only Amber Benson Blog and I just saw that Gin started one as well. So if you wanna know what interests me, also check out those blogs.

Amber Benson is probably still best known for her role as Tara Maclay in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" throughout season 4, 5 and 6.
Photobucket

But she also co-wrote several books, like the Ghost of Albion series (together with Christopher Golden) and the BBC Ghost of Albion on-line series. She has had several guest appearances in series like Supernatural and Cold Case.
Photobucket
This month her first real book will come out: Death's Daughter.
Photobucket

So if I made you interested in knowing more about this wonderful young woman, check out her blog.
Photobucket



I have been listening to songs from "Repo! The Genetic Opera" lately. It stars former "Buffy" actor Anthony Stewart Head and Sarah Brightman. And thanks to my wonderful Californian friend Steve, I will get the DVD and CD soundtrack in a while *yay*. He ordered them for me. After hearing the songs I am really curious to seeing the whole thing.

Photobucket
The cover of the soundtrack

#1.06
Anthony as Giles in the 6th Buffy episode.


And on my/our "Once more, with feeling & friends" board, my friends and I are slowly counting down towards Hallowhedon. Just one guest is known for now: Nicholas Brendon, known as "Xander Harris" from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer".

Photobucket

#1.04
A screenshot from the 4th Buffy episode, showing Nicholas as Xander on guitar.


So now you some more about what's been keeping me busy lately. I hope the additional links and info made my obsession with these actors/singers/writes/and so on seem like a very natural thing. And maybe you will get under their spell as well...

I will save this blog now and get my @$$ downstairs. I don't know how fast the girls are driving *wink* but I'd like to be ready when they arrive.

Will keep you updated about the funny things that might happen tonight, haha *wink* *cheesy grin*

Much love and huggies,
Cynni xxx

3 comments:

Ginnean said...

Heya Cynni, thanks for the shout out lol

tried to become a follower of your blog but cant figure out how lol managed it on ambers but cant find the little thing to click on on your blog :( guess i still have a lt to learn about this blog thing

©ynni said...

Thanks Gin for commenting!
And I saw that I had to update my layout and now I do have a "Followers" thing on the site. So thanks for mentioning that to me as well :)

Ginnean said...

yay! lol just saw your pst over at omwf&f about me having a comment and was all dagnabbit i can't find it anywhere but now i have and am so happy.
thanks for being my first follower xxx