Friday, February 27, 2009

Getting ready for a Jumpy Saturday

Photobucket
And here is the Jumpy part of upcoming Saturday: Jumper


Yes, Jumper is going to visit us tomorrow. OK, she'll take Eva & Joris along as well, but still... Hopefully there'll be less rain than we're enjoying today so we can have a nice walk in the "Hatertse Vennen" near Nijmegen. And otherwise, well, we'll need to bring our boots along as well.

So after a almost a week without posting, here I am again. It's been quite a busy week with more business coming up. I have worked Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and today this week. All days till 13:00. And seeing we had "Carnaval" here, I did not have fysio but I did go out after work on Tuesday for the "Kuukse 11 Kroegetocht". As I already promised Steve, I will make some pictures of the "Kroegetocht" items soon, since it's hard to explain exactly what's happening here on the Tuesday (and last day) of Carnaval. So after work on Tuesday, I went home, got into my outfit and around 2 pm, George and I headed towards out town's center to enjoy the drinks, music and fun. But it's quite busy as well, seeing there are around 15.000 people enjoying it with you. But I've always had fun, as well as this year. Though I have to admit that I was in bed around 20:30 seeing I was dead tired. But it was really worth it.
On Thursday I went shopping in Kranenburg, Germany, with my mum again and we also went to the Makro. In the afternoon I had a phone conversation with Eva and because of her I searched some great YouTube Disney vids. These are of my favorite songs:





This is a great remix of my favorite character (well, him and Pumbaa) from the Lion King movies:



I hope you enjoyed the songs. I will go downstairs now and try to put together some more pieces of my (our, Joyce and I) puzzle.



As Tigger would say: ta-ta for now!

I'll be back!
Cynni xxx

No comments: