Friday, May 01, 2009

FedCon 18, Bonn, Germany

Today was the first day of the FedCon convention, held in Bonn in Germany. Although I am very tired and I would like to share everything with you, I have decided to share some images and a short vid that I captured from my digital movie camera. I will try to update you with all we did today and will do tomorrow asap, but for now I am just posting some pictures and that video. On the video you will see Nichelle Nicols, a former cast member of the original Enterprise series.

I hope you will like the pictures and the video. Thanks for checking in on my blog, but for now, I am checking into bed :) My legs and feet need the rest. Tomorrow will be yet another busy day!

As usual: click on the pictures for an enlargement!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

We all stand together Nichelle Nicols
Nichelle Nicols Nichelle Nicols



Jeffrey Combs Richard Hatch

3 comments:

Elisa said...

Hi Cynni!

I love your report! I write a very popular blog on Jeffrey Combs, The Combs Corner and would love to use any photos you took of Jeff. Could you possibly write a little report on meeting him for a post on FedCon as well?

Please email me if you wish.

Thank you very much and hope you have just as much fun tomorrow! :)

Anonymous said...

Hai Cynthia and Joyce, glad to see you enjoy yourselfs, have a safe trip home. Joyce HAPPY BIRTHDAY and see you two tomorrow. Moes

Sjak said...

Looks like you guys had a good time! I really don't know any of those people, but to fans it was probably really cool ;-)

Be seeing you guys saturday. Think I'll be dropping the cake off in the morning before I go to Breda if that's okay. That way you'll have it in time for the start of the party and I won't have to hurry too much to get back from Breda.

C YA!
Sjak