Sunday, May 24, 2009

A day @ Surfer's Corner

Hello everyone!

Today we spend a lot of hours at the Surfer's Corner in Linden. The weather was LOVELY and delightful and we had a very good time. Only now I notice how much I am burned... Well, maybe it's better to get sunburned/tanned here than getting a sunburn while on vacation. So I will keep it all moisturized and I hope the red, warm, painful parts will stop glowing soon... I did use sun lotion, more than the others did. And still, it wasn't enough... Here a video of Chance playing and some pictures we made this day.

I will go and lay on bed, watch a DVD and put on the airco coz I'm feeling hot hot hot!

Enjoy the vid & picca's,
TTFN Cynni xxx

PS. Thanks Alison for adding me as well :)It's indeed nice to make new friends :)





Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Hope you liked the pictures and video!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great videos and pictures! Wonderful dogs and they sure looked like they were having fun! :)

Ginnean said...

i swear chance just gets cuter and cuter :D

loved the video of chance playing piggy in the middle i lmao, bless her