Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2 new video's

Hello everyone,

here I am, once again, before going to bed. I am currently uploading "Doesn't make sense" (whole song) and I have uploaded an extract of "Opportunity nox" (both with enhanced audio, as mentioned before) to my YouTube™ account (member name: omwfcynni).

I will post them in my part 2 "Gessle live" blog post as well, but seeing that I still have to start writing that post (still need to edit 2 more vids before I am done with that), I'd thought it'd be nicr to let you know that the video's are uploaded and ready to enjoy...

Don't hesitate to leave a comment, please...

TTFN, Cynni xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I left a comment on your Amsterdam post, I just found your blog accidentally when I was googling “Per Gessle Melkweg” :) I was reading the post and got to the bit about you getting a plectrum from Helena and her throwing into your cap then I saw the picture and thought I know that girl, I spoke to her! Small world... :)

Alison
x

©ynni said...

@ Alison:
Haha, I guess we did talk for a while, weren't you the one with the Party Crasher from UK T-shirt? I have read your blogs as well, but didn't know how to react to them.

I hope you will feel a bit better soon, sorry about the sad stuff that you had to overcome lately. Hopefully going to some of Per's gigs made it all a bit easier for you!

Thanks for your comments :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comments too, it's always nice to make new friends from the tours along the way! :)

Steve said...

Hi Cynni!

I know how much work those audiodubs can be. I did one of the Corrs from Ischgl one time. I really appreciate you making them. Thank you!

*hugs*
~Steve