Sunday, May 17, 2009

My blog posts and viewers/readers

Hello everyone!

Here I am, once again! I mentioned in my previous post that I do like my counter and it shows that I really have had a lot of visitors (especially since FedCon 18 and Per Gessle live in Amsterdam) but unfortunately, not many people leave a comment. So I am wondering: is it too hard to leave a short message behind after reading and viewing (my pictures and video's) ? Some of these posts take a lot of time for me to write and edit (especially the audiodubbed video's) and I would love to read a message thanking me for my work or for my post or anything! When I read other people's posts on their blogs/sites and they allow me to make a post without needing a log-in (when reading something where I do not have an account, and you can chose to post anonymously) I will post something for sure. Because I do appreciate their work and if it had not been anything I'd be interested in, I would not have read it in the first place. So it only takes like a minute or so to thank someone for sharing their vision/pictures/video's with you and I always like to think that the one whom I just thanked will appreciate mt comment as well.

So please, if you have enjoyed/read/watched any of my blogs, please take a minute and be so kind to let me know what you think of it. What you think could be improved. What you liked or disliked about the post. What your vision is. Or, if you were at the same thing (con, concert or anything like that), what your experiences were.

I really would appreciate your efforts and it would make my day :) And it's always nice to know that the people who are out there, here, reading this blog and by that way taking some interest in this blog... if they leave me a comment.

So on behalf of me, the creator, maintainer and writer of this blog:

A BIG THANK YOU

for

EVERYONE

who

LEAVES A (nice) COMMENT!

Loads of love and many hugs, I'll be back soon with updates about May 4th and May 11th... And of course I still need to finish my May 7th, Party Crasher, report as well. But I have started that post on my other pc (working from my laptop now) so I can't go on with that one at the moment.

TTFN,
Cynni xxx

1 comment:

Ginnean said...

Hey Hey Hello :D

Looks like you have been busy today posting lots of new blogs (gonna go read the rest in a minute)
Just want to let you know i love your blogs. I love how honest and open you are about what you are thinking/feeling and i feel like i have got to know you a lot better since i started regularly reading your blogs. If i am honest i didnt really read them very much back when you had your old site, i was just never into the idea of blogs in general but now i love them. Keep up the good work.

Love Gin xxx